VacuBumper protects interior surfaces, extends the life of vacuum cleaners, and enables homeowners & cleaning crews to work quickly without nicking, scratching, or scuffing fine furniture, woodwork & paint. Made in the USA.
- For Dyson Ball Upright Vacuums 11" to 13" across the Front and 3" on up on the sides
- Made of soft, durable fabric laminated with a dense foam-rubber
- Attaches securely with Velcro
- Easy Installation
- Machine Washable
Important Installation Details
- Adhesives adhere better to plastics than rubber. If possible, attach Velcro® hook adhesive strips primarily to the plastic frame of the vacuum-head.
- Bumper must completely cover the Velcro® in order to shield dust and prevent debris from attaching to the adhesive. Dust and debris will prevent hook fastener strips from adhering well.
- If present, do not cover vacuum's ventilation holes.
- Bumper should not hang below the vacuum-head, as it could impede the vacuum's performance.
- Optional: If the bumper is too long, (using sharp scissors) adjust to fit by simply removing flaps at each end. NOTE: Cut flaps behind the seam to prevent fabric from gaping or fraying.
- Remove pet fur by wiping bumper with a damp cloth or rubber glove. Pet fur can also be removed with a lint brush or by vacuuming the bumper with a vacuum attachment.
- For best cleaning results, use a damp cloth to remove dust and debris. Machine washable in warm water. Air dry.
Benefits & Features
Dyson® Upright Bumper:
- Protects furniture, woodwork, and vacuum from nicks, dents, and scuff-marks
- Helps to eliminate costly repair and replacement bills
- Constructed of a soft yet durable fabric with high-density foam rubber backing
- Fits snugly and stays firmly attached for maximum protection
- Velcro® fasteners allow for easy installation
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth. Machine washable
- The Dyson® Vacuum Bumper is not intended for the Dyson® Ball Upright Vacuum
- Made in the USA
Dyson® is a registered trademark of Dyson Limited Corporation.